A special thanks to Kris at Alpha Corals!

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

A special thanks to Kris at Alpha Corals!

Postby Whysnow on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Just wanted to say that Kris was super nice and spent tons of time letting me decide what new pair of clown fish to get for the new tank at work. I picked up a sweet pair that are currently acclimating.

Kris and his staff were super nice and Kris is putting together a great business in town. It was really cool to be able to check out a bunch of captive bred clown fish right here in Madison, not to mention he has a TON of variety and ALL quality for a great price!

It is honestly refreshing to find someone that cares genuienly about captive breeding and has great customer service!

Looking forward to setting up another tank just so I can get another pair!
Whysnow

Re: A special thanks to Kris at Alpha Corals!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 am

Thank you so much for the kind words Hilton! I'm so glad you are happy with your clowns and enjoyed your trip to visit. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

For anyone else looking at this thread...

If you love saltwater corals and fish, please contact me and stop by my shop sometime. We are going to be adding 90 more tanks in the next month as well as so much more. It will be an experience that you will not forget. Just tonight I setup a hatching station to try for the second time to hatch some clownfish eggs. I hope this time it works and I will have some babies to showoff. If not I will try again in 5 days with another batch of eggs that are maturing with their parents right now. Its such an exciting time for us I hope to share the excitement with you!

Please check out our website AlphaCorals.com to get an idea of what we carry. There is sooooo much more to see in person!

I will beat all local prices on Live Rock, Dry Rock, Instant Ocean Salt mix, Instant Ocean Saltwater and RO water. I only carry pest free in-house aquacultured live rock that is ready today for corals and fish. I have 1000 gallons of RO water ready and always have a pallet of Salt Mix on hand to handle any sized tank.

Call me up or text me on my cell at 608-347-0644 if you have any questions or want to stop by.
Email is also a great way to communicate with me AlphaCorals@gmail.com or shoot me a message right here on MARS

Thinking about setting up an aquarium?

If you are thinking about setting up a new aquarium or have a friend that wants a tank please give me a call. I have everything you need right now so you can have a beautiful aquarium with healthy fish in your home today!

We also have an Aquarium Maintenance service right here in Madison. We have the best price in town at $50/hr and the best service. Emergency calls and a constant commitment to your aquarium are standard. If your paying more give me a call and save some money! I can provide references of accounts right here in Madison that have tried other services and found peace of mind with Alpha Corals.

We are just getting started, here's a sneak preview...

Thank you so much for looking! :)
AlphaAquaculture

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback