Apparently ...i shouldnt be informed on my purchase

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Apparently ...i shouldnt be informed on my purchase

Postby MYTR on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 am

This is the message i received after trying to purchase a fish from someone.

"I sold the Eel. Thanks for waisting my time and making me look like an ass to a few members on here. Happy Holidays, Patrick"

I was never told this eel would need a cover on the tank....when i found this out "on my own" i asked if he had any issues with it trying to escape.
I then 2 days later got this message. I still planned on buying him..i just wanted to know what i needed to do to keep it alive.

Apparently i was just suppose to buy it without knowing anything about it.
MYTR

Re: Apparently ...i shouldnt be informed on my purchase

Postby Patrick on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Thats funny you put my PM to you here, should I post your reply? It probably wouldn't be appropriate. After you asked about a lid, I told you I had lid on my tank for my wrasses. Your a big boy do your research and make you own conclusion. Its your tank. You also wanted me to guarantee that the Golden Dwarf moray wouldn't eat your fish. That is a impossibility because I cant read a eels mind. All I could do is offer my experience with him.
I asked you without a reply 3 times through email and text over the course of 2 days "do you still want the eel?" and you never replied. I sent you a message that you didnt like :lol: and you replied right away, pissed off. I had a few members on here interested in the eel that I turned away because of your commitment, then indecisiveness, then lack of communication. There are 2 sides of the story not sure why you would bring it here...oh well!
Patrick

Re: Apparently ...i shouldnt be informed on my purchase

Postby MYTR on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:44 pm

I did not receive any message until this morning.... thats why i reacted the way i did. If i just bailed on it i obviously wouldnt be replying. I really did want the eel. I just wanted to be able to take care of it.

If this was just a break down in communication then i appologize ...but i got that message and no other after my question .
MYTR

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback