Kris at Alpha Corals

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Kris at Alpha Corals

Postby Tonis56 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Kris has a one of a kind business right here is Madison. Lost of nice things to look at. Its nice to see an operation like this. I picked up a pair of percula's from Kris this afternoon. If you have not been there yet, I strongly urge anyone to check it out for themselves.
Tonis56

Re: Kris at Alpha Corals

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Tonis56 wrote:Kris has a one of a kind business right here is Madison. Lost of nice things to look at. Its nice to see an operation like this. I picked up a pair of percula's from Kris this afternoon. If you have not been there yet, I strongly urge anyone to check it out for themselves.

Thank you so much for your kind words Tony! It was cool meeting you and I'm glad you enjoyed seeing our setup. Your welcome to come back anytime and see our progression. In the next few months there will be so many exciting things happening here.

If anyone else wants to stop by and see our first hatch of baby clowns, our 200+ adult clownfish, or our corals feel free to call me up anytime day or night 608-347-0644 sometimes I've got my hands underwater so if you get me right away I'll call you back. If you love saltwater, Tony's right, you've got to come by and check it out!!! :D

Kris
AlphaAquaculture

Postby shoota on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 am

+1

Thanks for the great pair of onyx clownfish Kris! You have a great setup with some very unique fish. I love the fact that I could go pick out a pair of one-of-a-kind designer clownfish right here in my backyard, and not have to worry about mail order (DOA, etc.) and whether WYSIWYG is actually what you get. With Kris @ Alpha Corals, you can go and stare in his tanks for hours just to be sure it's the one(s) you want, and Kris wouldn't mind...I'm sure he'd actually encourage it ! :lol: But if you'd rather surf the web and find your clowns, he has by far the best 'digitizing' of his fish on his website (pics of both sides of the fish and videos with short clip of behavior and size).

I've been to Kris' almost a handful of times now, and each time I cannot walk away without being there an hour or two staring in his tanks and chatting.

If you are looking for clownfish, then Kris is definetely the only place you need to go. He also has a very nice assortment of rock (pukani, etc.) and has R/O and mixed saltwater all ready. My temptation of setting up a new tank has increased ten fold since I found this local gem 8)

Thanks Kris and keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what you have in store for the future :)
shoota

Postby nasanek on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:56 am

It was great meeting you Kris, I can't say thanks enough for the tour of your beautiful facility and the great little clownfish we got to take home!

Looking forward to visiting again!
Thanks,
Nick
Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel.
~Horace Walpole
nasanek

Postby hens4fish on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Whats the addy and website on this place? And do they have corals and other fish, or mainly the clowns? Pics of the tanks and shop would really be enticing to most of us:):):)
hens4fish

Postby okcChief on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:22 pm

I stopped by there last week and was truly amazed! There are some pictures on the his website, http://alphaaquaculture.com/store/index.php/
, but you have to see it in person. Truly unbelievable how many designer clowns there were. The shop number is 1-331-go-alpha.
okcChief

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback