Beef's Reef ~~ UPDATED with PICS!!!

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Beef's Reef ~~ UPDATED with PICS!!!

Postby SPSKeeper on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:02 am

I have to give him the best feedback I can, my experience finally meeting him was worth it's weight in gold. I also need to really thank Jelly for letting me know about this diamond in the rough. He is such an extremely knowledgeable, friendly happy reefer doing what he loves to do and is not trying to get rich off of it. It was a true honor to finally meet him and grab up some stuff from his tanks. To anyone that has never heard of him or is on the fence about going to his house in Milton, you honestly have nothing to worry about. His prices can't be beat, and his selection can't be beat. I left his house with a smile 8 miles wide. Thank you so much Jelly for the referral, and Beefy keep doing what your doing, you have an amazing frag system setup and when I get more funds there will be absolutely no hesitation dropping some more cash for some healthy happy corals!!!! In my honest opinion, he is better with quality, quantity, and prices than any fish store I have ever visited. Not saying anything bad about any LFS in the area, but I think I finally found my LFS(Beefy) lol. Have a good day guys, I will always strongly urge anyone to just go visit his house and see his set-ups, you will not regret it :):)
SPSKeeper

Re: Beef's Reef ~~ UPDATED with PICS!!!

Postby SPSKeeper on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Finally took decent pics of some of the beautiful, happy healthy corals I got from him. If you need wicked healthy corals at prices that just can't be beat, stop by and check it out. You will not regret it!! LOVE the acropora mini colonies he picked up, thanks again buddy!! :mrgreen:

SPSKeeper

Postby SPSKeeper on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:04 pm

Hmmmm.... Photobucket is messing up right now but at least you can get an idea. Hope you enjoy :)
SPSKeeper

Postby SPSKeeper on Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 pm

[imghttp://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff352/Mattysreef/mars2/P9110032.jpg?t=1347925170][/img]
SPSKeeper

Great with Newbie

Postby Nemomma on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 pm

I am a complete newbie and Beefy was very kind and patient. He helped me stay within the limits of my tank and lighting and taught me a lot. He has some beautiful stuff for the frag sale. I highly recommend calling him to go to his shop. Well worth your drive to Milton and only open by appt.
Nemomma

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback