Kelly68

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Kelly68

Postby Madison Jeff on Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:16 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kelly was a very nice person to buy corals from. It is a bit of a ride from the south west corner of Madison up there, but I bought a lot of things so it made it worthwhile. Everything is doing well.

As a side note to any local fish store people and/or people have interest in freshwater angelfish that she has the most amazing fish operation I have ever seen. There are easily several thousand fish at all stages of growth in her tanks. She clearly knows what it takes to keep, breed, and raise angelfishes!!
Madison Jeff
Madison Jeff

Postby middleton5 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:12 am

I too am enjoying some of Kelly's mushrooms and star polyps in my tank. Thanks Kelly, and thanks to Creik for bringing them down!

Jeri
middleton5

Postby Falcon57 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:57 pm

My Xenias are doing great. Thanks again. Hope the kitty is doing fine.
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby Kelly68 on Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Guys.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I just found this. I am so grateful again for those who came and helped out with my Kitty Kitty.

He is responding well to the medications. They up-ed his dosage to 3 units once a day and he seems to be stable there. You can see in his eyes that he feels better. His fur coat is looking a lot more like normal and not greasy looking. Still on the skinny side, but that will change.

I am glad everyone liked their stuff. I miss it, but people have been sending my pictures of my things in their tank. So anyone that would like to share that..please do so. My email is KRRector@aol.com. I would love to see a picture of Floyd...my hawkfish. He always loved to pose for pictures.

And Jeff...thanks for the kind words on my angelfish. They are breeding like mad. My business plan got approved on Thursday...so I am expanding to another 70+ tanks. A grow out fish hatchery in my basement.

I hope everyone has a great Easter. I have my Koi angels picking on their slate tonight along with a pair of blacks. So maybe tomorrow I will find some "EASTER EGGS"!!!!! Get it? :D

Kelly
Kelly68

Postby Falcon57 on Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:07 am

That's wonderful news. Happy Resurrection Day!
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby Kelly68 on Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:43 am

Thanks and same to the rest of you. Happy Easter.
Kelly68

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback