Meisen's prop frag mystery bags/CUNAReefer help

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Meisen's prop frag mystery bags/CUNAReefer help

Postby Madison Jeff on Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 am

Mark, thanks for the frags, I was so excited adding thenm to my tank last night! As your reputation led me to believe before hand, you are a very friendly & helpful reefer who shares the wealth. I feel very blessed to have been included in the grab bag offer. THANKS!

As a side note, CUNAReefer (James) helped me with aquascaping work last evening and I am truly feeling proud of how everything is starting to come together.

These new frags have prominent spots of the reef wall, and everything else is "looking good". So thanks to both of you in helping this newbie grow his reef (BTW, my tank is probably getting to be a year old or at least 10 months old...how long can I stay a newbie.....I know I have tons more to learn annd haven't yet begun to scratch the knowledge surface...hopefully you'll forgive me for awhile longer?!)

Jeff
Madison Jeff
Madison Jeff

Postby meisen on Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:16 pm

No problem Jeff, glad we could help each other out! It was good getting a chance to talk with you, dont hesitate if you ever need any help. Enhoy the frags!

Now with all this space I can go nuts with fragging again!
meisen

Postby CUNAReefer on Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:19 am

Good to hear meisen. I need more frags :lol:
CUNAReefer

Postby SilverSurfer on Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:23 am

Awesome pack Thanks Mark, nothing like sittin at home accumilating bunch of corals and watchin american pie: naked mile :lol:

The pink chalice from before is just awesome in coloration, now to just get a frag of that center piece of chalice u had in ur tank 8)
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback