Beansandmia and Fishtankdon

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Beansandmia and Fishtankdon

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:56 am

Would just like to say a huge thanks to both of them. They traded me a couple frags for a protein skimmer, Koralia, and two canister filters. I broke one of the ceramic shafts on the one canister when cleaning it and getting it ready and they were very understanding. Also will go out of their way for you. Becky picked up a nano for me in Millwaukee. Also were very helpful in suggestions of where to place things. I placed the candycanes on the bottom and they are huge already. The zoas I moved up to where you said Don and the ones that were closed are starting to open and the others are all up there and wide open now. Thank you very much for all the help.

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Re: Beansandmia and Fishtankdon

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:59 am

Forgot to mention they even picked up live rock for me from bobbett. These people are outstanding. I thank you and my daughter will too when she comes home today and see's the tank in her room./

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Postby Fishtankdon on Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Was np. Was a good time. Didnt win much at Onieda, but was a fun trip. Hope your tank goes well, and glad the corals are responding better for you now. Thanks for the kind words, and hope your daughter loves the tank. Thanks again for the goodies..... :D .
Fishtankdon

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:32 pm

We actually just got home with her. Never said anything waited till she walked in her room and saw it. It was like christmas morning with the screaming and the thank yous. Then the next question was I want to do salt water can I? Well of course :D:D:D Thank you both again.

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback