CUNAReefer, Snafu 2, and oscarsdad

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

CUNAReefer, Snafu 2, and oscarsdad

Postby MrSpiffy on Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:50 pm

All three, CUNAReefer (James), Snafu 2 (Tom) and oscarsdad (Jason) were very nice individuals to deal with. We all met at CUNA's house to trade/buy/sell frags.

I picked up a good half-dozen or more frags from James today. All were nice frags and good prices. They haven't all opened up just yet, but they're looking fine. I think they'll do well in my tank. On top of that, he even threw in a free 75G tank, even though I didn't quite spend the entire $100 to qualify! Thanks James! I'll know who to call when I move up into the SPS world.

Snafu 2 and I went back to his place and made a couple trades. I got a couple small zoa colonies and a toadstool frag. So far, they're looking fine. They haven't opened up yet, but I'm sure they'll be happy. Great individual and happy to trade. Thanks, Tom!

And oscarsdad and I made a trade, a piece of hammer for a small plate coral. It's looking good so far, too. Very nice guy and happy to talk reefing. Thanks Jason!

All three guys were excellent to work with. Thanks again, guys! =D>
MrSpiffy

Re: CUNAReefer, Snafu 2, and oscarsdad

Postby O&J'sdad on Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:38 pm

Everything I got today from Cuna looks great. Thank God you don't take credit cards. If I came back and spent more money could I have a free tank too. The hammer looks good too, mister spiffy.
O&J'sdad

Postby CUNAReefer on Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:43 pm

Well I do accept paypal :lol: Of course you can have a tank if you spend more money. You were at $45 when you left, so you only have another $55 left for a free tank. Just got some supe sweet ORA corals in today. I'll have plenty of Cali Tort, Roscoes, and Furry Yellow Marshall Island frags in 2 months.

Thanks again for coming over. It was a pleasure meeting everyone today.

James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby O&J'sdad on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:02 am

My wifw said I would no longer have the tools to make babies if I got another tank. I will be back for sure. Couldn't be happier with the corals I got for the price. He has so much to choose from I made him pick. Thanks again James
O&J'sdad

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:16 am

Great just what I needed to say.. He accepts PAYPAl...oh boy now I will be in trouble!!! How long does the spend a 100 get a tank last for? LOL..

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Postby CUNAReefer on Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:47 pm

As long as I have the tanks the deal is available. Not to many places offer free tanks with a $100 purcahse of frags. :D

Jason - your very welcome. Stop by anytime!

James
CUNAReefer

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 pm

woo hoo only 40 to go for me! Would you meet me half way when the favia is ready to be picked up? :D

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Postby CUNAReefer on Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:31 pm

No problem. I need to go home and frag some tonight. Needed a bigger blade on my dremel yesterday, so I could frag much.
CUNAReefer

Postby MrSpiffy on Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:51 pm

LOL! I'm glad I got my spending all in in one shot! I'm glad the hammer's looking good. :) So far everything is looking good, guys.

One thing to make note of, though... CUNAReefer, the little snack bags leaked in my cooler. I'd suggest the bigger bags. Or if you're not James, bring your own bags. No offense meant, James. Just a suggestion. :) Besides, everything made it through just fine.
MrSpiffy

Postby CUNAReefer on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:47 pm

Yup, your right. I think I am just gonna get rid of those bags and pick up some zip lock. I guess thats what you get when you buy bags from PDQ.

Glad to hear the corals are doing well.
CUNAReefer

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback