Thanks!

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Thanks!

Postby CUNAReefer on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:19 pm

I want to say thanks to all the folks who stopped by today.

Ewaitob and his four kids - Your more than welcome to bring the whole crew (8 kids :shock: )
SilverSurfer - I wish you luck on your quest for four hundred pounds of sand and a solaris lighting system
Fishtankdon & Beansandmia - Always a pleasure to deal with you. The only way Don can restrain himself from buying is by leaving his wallet at home. I'll sell you the polyp rock for $17.99 (inside joke) :lol: Becky just loves her coral. Your gonna need a bigger tank soon.
Oscarsdad - Super nice guy. Hey bought 9 corals for $55 and got a free tank out of it.
JandAlimited - Well what can I say about Jeron (J in J&A). What an awesome guy. He now has ALL of my business for dry goods. You call him up, tell him what you need, and he takes care of the rest. His prices are also MUCH lower than even the online stores. You also dont need to pay for shipping. J&A is handling all components of my new system.
MattyS - Second time I have dealt with him. Also extremely cool. Thanks for the zip lock bags. I guess I learned never to buy baggies from a gas station.
MadReef - Upinder is Mr. DIY. I cant believe all the stuff he builds. Also, being a senior chemist, he knows exactly how to replicate the costly additives at super cheap prices. Awesome guy.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.

Thanks again for supporting a local reefer!
James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Re: Thanks!

Postby SilverSurfer on Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:29 pm

Hey James,
Thanks for having us over, like a mini swap meet :lol: . Tank looking great as ever, really cant wait to see your new project to get started. Like talkin about, think be cool seeing you hanging from wires suspended on top of the tank working on it :lol:
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Re: Thanks!

Postby O&J'sdad on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:32 am

He may need scuba gear to reach the bottom. Thanks again James.
O&J'sdad

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback