mattman

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

mattman

Postby bobbet43 on Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:53 pm

picked up a nano from him tonight, great guy to deal with and he has a nice setup. but watch out for the attack snake :D oh yea, thanks for the cold 1
bobbet43

Re: mattman

Postby Mattman on Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Thanks for finding my first saltwater tank a good home.We will have to get together when we have time for more than just one cold one.

Thanks again,Matt
Mattman

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:52 pm

I must agree, Mattman is an awesome guy. Was over today with his girl Billie picking up some frags.

Thanks for everything Matt! I feel bad I didn't offer you a P(abst)B(lue)R(ibbon). :oops:

Happy Holidays!
James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby Mattman on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:17 pm

James,

I can not believe you made comment before I did. James gave me an awesome deal. I think because of the way he operates soon everyone will have some of his frags in their tank.If you have not dealt with James yet you are missing out.He said something about getting a haircut,I quit getting those years ago.As far as a PBR,next time.Cuna is a top notch guy!

Thanks,Matt (a.ka. Mattman)
Mattman

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:52 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Matt!

Happy Holidays!
James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby bandit820 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:57 pm

I picked up a Green BTA tonight. Matt was such a cool guy and so willing to teach us newbies a thing or two about saltwater. Definately had fun and a great learning experience, he also had a lot of nice frags...a few of which also came home with us! I'll definately go back for some more frags and advice!!

Thank you again!!!
Chelsie
bandit820

Postby Slrademacher on Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:04 am

I also picked up a GBTA from Matt. Great guy and very willing and flexible with meeting halfway to exchange.
Slrademacher

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback