Interloo

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Interloo

Postby Cow086 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:49 pm

Sold a large colony of Xenia to him today. Great guy. took 20 mins to get to my house this time like he said it would.lol look forward to hearing and seeing his tank grow up in the months and years to come.

AAA+++ buyer

And he didnt tell me that he would be there between the hours of 8am and 2pm lol sorry thats a charter joke. He said he would be here around 5pm and he was. Maybe charter needs more people like him working for them.

Like i said great guy i would sell to him with confidence. Watch out CUNAreefer he might clean you out of stock cause we were talking about you and he wants to buy some form you off my recommendation.

Paul
Cow086

Re: Interloo

Postby Inleroo on Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:31 pm

if the world had more people like me workin' for it we'd all be better off. ^_~

thanks for the kind words, mate. it was a pleasure to do buisness wiff ya and i hope to do more in the future. =) that being said, the bag got punctured by a rock about 20s after i left your house. luckily i had a plastic bag that i'd brought to bag the beast in and it held till i made it back home. close call though. ^_~
When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
Inleroo

Postby Cow086 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:45 am

well im glad it made it home that was a lot of xenia. hate to see all of that die. Keep me posted on how its doing in the weeks to come.
Cow086

Postby Inleroo on Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:17 am

its funny, the people in my wow guild misspell my name the same way. i n l e r o o. =p

even more funny that i didn't notice it untill now.
When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
Inleroo

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback