CUNAreefer knows what hes talking about

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

CUNAreefer knows what hes talking about

Postby Cow086 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:54 pm

I had a problem with some placement issues in my tank. One 20 min stop by my house and 2 beers later... he was able to tell me where i should place things in my tank so they dont kill eachother. My zoos looked like hell for a while and after one day of the new placement they still look like hell but look like they are improving.

CUNAreefer is a great asset to the club and we could all use more people like him in this hobby/club.

Thanks again for the help and i hope you enjoyed the Blatz.

Paul
Cow086

Re: CUNAreefer knows what hes talking about

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:44 pm

Thanks for the kind words Paul. The zoos will take some time to recover. Patience is key in this hobby.

Happy Holidays!
James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Re: CUNAreefer knows what hes talking about

Postby Cow086 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 am

thanks i learned that a long time ago. They are starting to look better but still not perfect. At least the ones you sold me are looking better the rock thats covered is still having some issues. But that my be because of some of the other stuff that decieded to start growning on the same rock. Im going to take a look at that rock closer tomarrow when the lights come back on ive been out of town for the last 2 days so i havent really seen my tank much since you came over but form what i did see some of them look better.

Thanks again for the advice.

Paul

ps your welcome to my blatz any time just call before you come over and ill frost a glass for you... lol
Cow086

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback