Thank you all for selling the amazing frags!

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Thank you all for selling the amazing frags!

Postby hotimportknight on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:06 pm

I am not a member of the MARS, its quite a drive from Marshfield, around 3 hours each way, but I made my way down there for the frag swap. Man that was a good time, I ended up with 4 new frags that I love and have sparked my interest in growing and fragging more SPS's. I dont know if the guy that was selling the ricordea in the back corner of the building is a member or just someone selling there, but I have to say DAMN that pink ricordea I got just glows under my actinics! I'll make the journey again for the next swap you guys host for sure! Thanks everyone it was a blast.
hotimportknight

Re: Thank you all for selling the amazing frags!

Postby CUNAReefer on Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:55 am

The MARS Member in the back corner must have been either cap360 or meisen. If he was wearing the most incredible hawaiin shirt you ever seen, that would be meisen.

Although you may be 3 hours away, hang out on the board and post a couple comments. We have many members that live well outside the actual madison area.

James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Re: Thank you all for selling the amazing frags!

Postby meisen on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:27 am

I think that was cap with the rics. He had some sweet ones....I regret not getting a frag of the echino/oxy he had but I still got a few cool things.
meisen

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback