bobbet43

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

bobbet43

Postby BraenDead on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:03 pm

I picked up a beautiful clam from Bob today. Haven't had the clam in the tank long but it is a beautiful healthy clam. Excellent purchase - thanks Bob!

Bob D.
BraenDead
Site Admin

Re: bobbet43

Postby CUNAReefer on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:46 am

Please dont tell me you put that claim in your SPS tank :shock:
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby BraenDead on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:23 pm

Something wrong with a clam in my SPS tank? :-k

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Postby mytulip9 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah, what's wrong with a clam in an SPS tank? I could see maintaining calcium levels as a potential problem, but not sure what else would be an issue.

Also wanted to say thanks to Bob for some really great stuff!!! I finally convinced the red brain I got to open up and take some mysis today. I'll be posting some pics soon for everyone to see!
mytulip9

Postby mytulip9 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:30 am

Okay so this took a really long time, but here are some pics of the awesome stuff I got from Bob.

A really healthy frag of some torch coral.
A spunky little maroon clown.
An open brain coral. Probably the best purchase I ever made. I love this big guy. I took this pic right after feeding him. I'm not sure how many mouths he has (6 or 7, I'd guess) but I fed 4 of them this time. "Mmmmm! Thanks, we love krill!"
This pic I took from inside the tank with my submersible camera. The maroon clown hosting in the open brain. Don't they make a great pair?!?

Thanks Bob!!! I really love them all. Sorry you had to break down your tank. Trying my best to keep them all happy and healthy for you!
mytulip9

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback