diramy NO SHOW

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

diramy NO SHOW

Postby darkside212 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 pm

planned on having him pick up some live rock on Saturday 10am (6-28-08).

I sent a PM here at 11am thanking him for the call, email, or pm to tell me he wasn't going to come....
got a NASTY which really shows the type of person he really is...
deal with him at your own risk!

I must say that this is a GREAT forum with a plethora of WONDERFUL people though!
darkside212

Re: diramy NO SHOW

Postby darkside212 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 pm

* Quote diramy

Re: fs live sand

Sent at: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:18 pm
by diramy
hmmmmmmmmmmm....maybe because I didn't sign off last night. What am suppose to do, sit by her side? I don't need to explain this to you.

Sent at: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:14 pm
by darkside212
oh really so why were you online here at 7:30 this morning? your activity shows that you were online on this site at that time, I checked prior to sending you a pm....

a pm, email, or call would have sufficed taking only a moment. I wasn't being rude, only pointing out the obvious....

best of luck to you

* Quote diramy

Sent at: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:33 am
by diramy
Thanks smart ass. My grandma died.

Sent at: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:06 am
by darkside212
I really appreciate the phone call explaining you weren't able to make it today...

* Quote diramy

Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:32 pm
by diramy
dirk94mlejnek@hotmail.com

Thanks much,
Dirk

Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:53 pm
by darkside212
Subject: fs live sand

diramy wrote:How long has it been in your tank? Good color and lots of critters?

I can send you pictures ...

what's your email?

thanks
Paul
darkside212

Postby diramy on Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:30 am

You have got to be kidding!! If all you think about is yourself and not what is going on in other peoples lives also, then good luck to you. You start with a smart remark to me instead of asking if something happened???? [-X
diramy

Postby darkside212 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:21 am

my problems are not yours, just like your problems are not mine.
darkside212

Postby Cow086 on Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am

this argument brings me back to one i had late last year with another reefer... and now i consider him one of the best reefers in the club... really nice guy and i end up talking to him in length every time i see him at a meeting.

Same thing happened to him i dont remember what family member died but i got pissed off that he didnt call too and like 3 days later he responded that some one died and that reefing is not his pirority at that time and i understood. I feel for the person that got stood up cause it happens to me all the time. But you have to understand that some times life happens and your first thought is not always... oh yeah i got to call that guy i was going to buy a frag or what not from.
Cow086

Postby hens4fish on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:46 pm

Its funny how many times I read that someones family member died and they were unable to meet or send a package. Sometimes seems like an overused excuse. Not that it happened here, but it sure happens a lot and at key moments.
hens4fish

Postby Slrademacher on Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:35 am

Darkside, I think you're email was un-called for and intended to provoke a response. I suppose if you took they day off from work to meet or had to drive somewhere and waited a while or this is the third now-show then I could understand the anger perhaps. I'm guessing you were just at home though and he never showed up so I'm not sure what the harm was to you to trigger that email. To me a simple no-show doesn't justify the nasty email you sent him. People have lives outside this hobby and sometimes there's a conflict.
Slrademacher

Postby hens4fish on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:57 am

People also need to have the decency to inform someone if the plans have changed.
hens4fish

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback