beansandmia is an incredible person!!

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

beansandmia is an incredible person!!

Postby reefinatic75 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:08 am

We were to meet in johnson creek near the outlet malls to purchase a pc light from him.The meeting time was supposed to be 1:30,he called at 1:45 and stated he was running late. No big deal to me or my girlfriend who was shopping and couldve cared less if he was running a day late. He arrived and was so sorry for being late that he GAVE me the light!!!! I couldnt believe that people like him still existed in this world. The light works perfect and i now have more confidence in people i deal with.
I would also like to say THANKS to all MARS members,you have all been very helpful and informative.
GREAT SITE TO MEET GREAT PEOPLE!!!!
THANKS AGAIN BEANSANDMIA!! :P =D>
reefinatic75

Re: beansandmia is an incredible person!!

Postby Slakker on Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:10 pm

+1

Just got back from their place not too long ago, came away with more than I had intended. There are approximately 4,326 tanks set up, and they all look great.

My new corals seem to be settling in nicely.
Slakker

Postby JayPrince on Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 am

i second that! i went to get a rtba from them and unfortunatly, nobody had the correct change so they told me i can just send them the rest of the money later. Sry it took a little longer then planned but they were genorous enough to still let me take the rtba home.

Kineth
Do it big or dont do it at all
JayPrince

Postby MattyS on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:52 pm

thanks again guys, i finally have some time to write how great you guys have been! if i wasnt so busy i would have loved to come by and check out your tanks but thanks for workin with me and shipping the light! =D> =D> =D>
MattyS

Postby limpit on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:09 am

I'll chime in on beansandmia as being a great seller/trader.
I was over there yesterday and traded some SPS for some zoas.
Nice looking tanks and those tiny Seahorses are awesome.
limpit

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback