MM

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

MM

Postby Longinus on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:22 am

I picked up some emerald crabs a while back when he got in an order of them and they are doing great. I also got a really nice little frag of tubs blues which is doing great as it adjusts to the lighting in my tank. Anyway, MM is a great person to deal with and I am very happy with everything I picked up.
-.-- -.-- --..
Longinus

Re: MM

Postby O&J'sdad on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks for the great deals, and the freeby! Nothing is better then free. We will have to see who can kill their aptesia faster.
O&J'sdad

Postby MM on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Thanks for the kind word guys, your welcome out anytime, post pics as those corals grow. - Mark
MM

Postby ultimatemusky on Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Mark, Thank you so much for the frags, they look great, gsp will open tomorrow while I'm musky fishing. I really must say it was great to stop by, have an enjoyable conversation and pick up a few nice additions for the tanks....I was right, my wife loved the bam bams. Thanks again, John
ultimatemusky

Postby Jake on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:37 am

It was great trading with you. Hope to see you at the fragswap.
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jake

Postby MM on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:47 pm

Thanks Jake, I always like the trading,

Musky, thanks good to hear the frags are doing well. Hope the fishing has been good.

- Mark
MM

Postby CollegeReefer on Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 am

Mark,

Thanks for the great trade. The BTA is looking great! What was the green acro you gave me? All Looks well. I hope the ballast worked out for you. Let me know if they didn't and we can work something out.

Zachary
“I have to tell you the brutish children of Wisconsin are a cut above the rest in their rebellion and disobedience and filthy behavior,” Phelps-Roper said.
CollegeReefer

Postby MM on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:10 am

Thanks Zachary, the ballasts work perfectly. The light is finished. Nice to finally get the disassempled fixture off of the floor in the living room. =D> the green sps is a slimer it should grow like mad and give a nice bright green colour. I cant remember which other sps i gave you, it was either a blue mille which will have great polyp extention if it is happy or purple tort. The purple will grow slower but is a valuable sps with great colour. - Mark
MM

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback