meisen and darb both awsome sellers with very nice stuff :}

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

meisen and darb both awsome sellers with very nice stuff :}

Postby plainrt on Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:43 pm

I just wanna thank these two for the awsome frags and letting me work times out with them to pick up stuff up.Both stand up guys.I just need to buy a non nano tank so can vist these guys and take home more instead of having to pass on super nice frags cause no room lol.It makes hard to pick out stuff when going in 14 gal tank.......

thanks again and cant wait to meet again. :thumbright:
plainrt

Re: meisen and darb both awsome sellers with very nice stuff :}

Postby Darb on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 am

Thanks Plainrt! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

-Brad
Darb

Postby meisen on Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeah good meeting you :mrgreen:, hope the corals work out great for you. Feel free to give me a ring next time you are in the area. I love showing off my tanks.
meisen

Postby plainrt on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:36 pm

meisen wrote:Yeah good meeting you :mrgreen:, hope the corals work out great for you. Feel free to give me a ring next time you are in the area. I love showing off my tanks.

Im sure ill make it down one day.If not will pick some stuff up from swap from you.Hopefully will get a new tank up with few more gallons by then lol.

Darb wrote:Thanks Plainrt! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

-Brad

Yeah same here,It was hard not to pick up some of them frags......so nice.I had to say no to them rics cause was way to cheap and felt like i would be just stealing them....Man i wanted that little yellow one lol.

thanks much
plainrt

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback