ReefZoo

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

ReefZoo

Postby MattyS on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Absolutely incredible person to deal with, i think he gave me more live rock than what was agreed. It truely is amazing to meet people like him on this forum. Extremely friendly guy and nice to talk too. thank you very much, i cant tell you how much i appreciate the LR =D> =D> =D> =D>
MattyS

Re: ReefZoo

Postby teri on Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:49 am

Very nice guy :D Just getting back into this,was fun looking at his different tanks and gabbing SW. Lots of rock, great price. Thanks!
12g SW set up since late June '11 but just picked up a 50 tall with 20 sump
& looking forward to getting it switched over after moving 2-1.
teri

Postby MM on Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks ReefZoo,

Stopped by ReefZoo's for what I thought was a good deal on used skimmer, turned out to be a great deal on new skimmer.

- Mark
MM

Postby NYHCx516x on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm

I picked up some live rock from ReefZoo this weekend. Super nice guy! I could have stayed all night and talked Fish and Chess with him. He has tons of great equipment for sale, ask him, hes probably got what you need!

Thanks again.
NYHCx516x

Postby ultimatemusky on Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:10 am

Thanks again, everything is doing great, equipment is working perfectly. Top notch guy to deal with, after all the bargains he gave me it would have been a crime to charge him for the snails and hermits I brought. Good to see you again, John
ultimatemusky

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback