beansandmia is totally awesome

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

beansandmia is totally awesome

Postby ssbn627 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:16 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know, I had a real pleasent talk with Don, when I went to get my corals that they had saved for me. I ended up walking out of there with three very fine LPS frags. The Duncan opened right up in the lights before they went out. I also found a possible nice hole for the Candy Cane. Ialso really love the color of the Candy Cane. =D> =D> =D> The only one that did not perk right up was the tourch, but the light was only on in my tank for about 30 minutes, after I got them aclimated. He really had some very good suggestions, and I really appreciated that for I am rather new to keeping LPS corals. After talking with him I think I will try some more.
Thanks Don
Randy
ssbn627

Re: beansandmia is totally awesome

Postby TaoBass on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

I second that thought. I got a great deal on a tank and some lights from Don. I can't wait to get it set up. Thanks again!
Ted
TaoBass

Postby mattheuw1 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:25 pm

TaoBass wrote:I second that thought. I got a great deal on a tank and some lights from Don. I can't wait to get it set up. Thanks again!
Ted

haha...that sounds just like me. I got a nice tank and stand from him I'm waiting to set up too. I think we all have gotten something nice and price-perfect from Don. Thanks for all the deals Don!
mattheuw1

Postby bradhass87 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Can I third? Had a great trade with Don for some power heads. Thanks again Don!
Image Two Hobbies, going fast and playing with saltwater, both very expensive...
bradhass87

Postby reef.man123 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:30 pm

I fourth. Awesome people and awesome setup. Everything is healthy in all 9? tanks. Corals are doing great! Thanks again.
reef.man123

Postby beansandmia on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Thanks you all for the kind remarks. We are glad you are happy with the stuff and deals. We always have something to sell lol.
Proud member of the Madison Area Reef Society
http://www.madisonreef.com
beansandmia

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback