ssbn627

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

ssbn627

Postby ultimatemusky on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks for the stand, it was a bonus to get the tank as well. After I took it to my repairman he will reseal it and it will be good as new. Incredible deal, Thank you again, John
ultimatemusky

Re: ssbn627

Postby ssbn627 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Thanks for the comments, I just want someone to get some more good use out of it, andI was afraid to use it. Get some good corals in it, and make it look good man. I expect to see picture of it if you can, or maybe I can come and get some corals from you. I plan on starting up some new tanks this month, and next I will be needed new corals from all of you in 5 or so months. I like taking things slow. I have had an 8 gal Biocube going for over 2 years. All I had in it was srooms, and a colt coral, that I got from Animart for $5.00 it has tripled in size.I got some LPS from Don (beansandmia), and put in a brown Montipora cap. I have not lost a thing yet. Just change the water once a week. 1.5 gallons. I have been start to add a few drops of calcium, and Strontium, I might look into marine snow now that I have a Monti. But my new tanks will probably take about a year to set-up. I will have a build to keep everyone posted. I know most of you are into big tanks, but I have little room, and I need to work small.
ssbn627

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback