Chyendra-tank sitting

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Chyendra-tank sitting

Postby meisen on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:06 am

I had her take care of my tanks while I was away (she offers tanksitting/house sitting/pet sitting services FYI). Let me say it was awesome to have help, I was totally impressed with the care my tanks got. She definitely went above and beyond too with the one hitch that came up. I highly recommend her if you are wanting tank sitting from a hobbyist instead of your crazy Aunt Matilda :) .

Her charge was really fair and reasonable as well. :mrgreen:

Thanks again Chyendra!!!
meisen

Re: Chyendra-tank sitting

Postby Chyendra on Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi All!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm back in town after a crazy summer of traveling (and getting married!) and I'm ready to take on new tank/pet sitting jobs.

I've been maintaining my own reefs for 4 years and freshwater for 10+ years. I'm also a veterinary student, so I have experience with nearly all furry or feathered friends. (Horses, birds, reptiles, pocket pets, dogs, cats, alpaca...)

Email or PM me for availability. I charge $11 a visit if you are in the Madison area, and a little more if I have to drive further. Sometimes I'll take coral or fish trades depending on what it is.

Theresa
reesa.anne@gmail.com
Chyendra

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback