MM

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

MM

Postby rkolo750 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Mark:

Thanks for the frags, more importantly thanks for the time and knowledge. In this hobby a guy such as yourself makes a difference, not just in coral supply, but spreading knowledge about husbandry.

Thanks, hope to see you again soon.

Robb
rkolo750

Re: MM

Postby MM on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Thanks Robb,

It was fun. Stop out any time you or are in the area.

- Mark
MM

Postby williamsry on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Hey Mark,
Thanks for the sweet deal on the frags. It was nice talking reef with ya again.
'till next time,
Ryan
Ryan Williams
williamsry

Postby ca4john on Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 am

Mark,

Great corals and nice setups, it was a pleasure to talk with you and well worth the trip out!

Thanks again,
John
ca4john

Postby MM on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Thanks guys, it was a fun weekend having several of you out. Hopefully next time out i will have my upstairs tank looking as good as the tanks in the basement.

- Mark
MM

Postby Saltine on Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:52 pm

I just got back from Mark's place with a few Zoas and Ricordia. Zoas are already open and looking awesome. His Acan collection is damn fine too, and it has definitely motivated me to finish my LED Pico so I can get back there.

Being new to the hobby Mark is a wealth of knowledge and he definitely gave me a lot of great ideas for my current tank(s), and my next tank.

Thanks Mark.
Saltine

Postby MM on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks Jeff,

Hope they do well for you. Looking forward to checking out the LED tank when it is up.

- Mark
MM

Postby williamsry on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Hey Mark,
It was great catching up with you yesterday with some great reef talk. Thanks for the great corals! I will try and get some pictures as soon as I can. Let me know when you decide to cut up some of those lords.

Ryan
Ryan Williams
williamsry

Postby MM on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:31 pm

thanks Ryan, always fun. I would love to see some tank shots. - Mark
MM

Postby sslak on Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 am

Also just went out to Mark's place. I came home with way more than I expected in trade. Very generous guy, awesome setups!

He has some crazy acans and LPS, and great SPS too! Everything I picked up is looking great, opened up and looks very healthy.

Thanks Mark! Hope the angel is happy and enjoying having some other fish to swim with!
Steve
sslak

Postby MM on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks Steve,

The angel is doing great, eating well, comfortable enough already to swim about. Nice looking fish. Hope the corals do well for you, post a pic after a while to let me know how they are doing.

I always like it when someone has something I want and takes trades. I can give a much better deal this way as compared to cash. So many corals so little cash. :? Not sure what this means.

- Mark
MM

Postby sslak on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 am

Awesome! That little angel is a really great fish, it never spent much time hiding for me, it was always swimming in and out of the rocks. Even my man-eating clown didn't seem to bother it!

I'm sure it appreciates having some other fish to keep company, I had it alone in QT for quite some time.

Trades really are my favorite too...everyone gets something they want, and nobody has to part with any hard earned cash! =D>

I will get photos when possible...my camera isn't very good so it's hard to get anything worth showing. My new bulbs arrive tomorrow, so maybe I'll borrow my friends SLR and try for some shots with the new lights!

All the frags are looking great! Great color and good polyp extension. The one really delicate branching sps (enchinata maybe?) turned pretty white, I may have had it out of water too long gluing, but it may still come back.

The lobo is fun to feed...never had one before but it really chows down on rods food!
Steve
sslak

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback