Hello

Forum for Animart

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Hello

Postby Jeromi on Sat May 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Hello all!

Im new to MARS and so far, I am loving all of the dialog. Regarding my experiences at Animart, Someone has always asked if I needed anything fairly early into my visit. My one criticism, is that when I have a question I end up using google instead due to the lack of knowledge. I love the fish room I would love a tour and one in my house lol

Jeromi
Jeromi

Postby Animart on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Jeromi wrote:Hello all!

Im new to MARS and so far, I am loving all of the dialog. Regarding my experiences at Animart, Someone has always asked if I needed anything fairly early into my visit. My one criticism, is that when I have a question I end up using google instead due to the lack of knowledge. I love the fish room I would love a tour and one in my house lol

Jeromi

Thanks Jeromi! Welcome to MARS!

~Krista
Animart

Postby Reef Nut on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Evening all!

So I am also pretty new to MARS and I just wanted to say that I have always had a great experience with every trip to Animart. I purchased all of the equipment for my current tank there and all of my questions were answered or they found someone to answer them. They are always very helpful with the livestock as well and seem to always have a great variety. This is not the cheapest of hobbies and it is always nice to have honest answers that will point you in the right direction. Overall I would highly reccomend Animart.
Reef Nut

Previous

Return to Animart