You can tell Jake is back

Forum for Animart

Moderator: BraenDead

You can tell Jake is back

Postby Wispsfan on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 pm

I just wanted to say that I purchase alot of my saltwater supplies and corals from Animart in Madison. In past few months things were looking pretty bad for the marine life, however, i stopped in last week to pick a few things up and ventured back to the tanks and WOW what a difference. The tanks look 100% better then they did just a few short weeks ago. You can tell Jake is back and that he is putting his knowledge and touch on the tanks. Great job Jake your hard work is starting to show. I will definately be back to make large purchases again. If your reading this Jake I would really like to get my hands on some nice chalice and acans. PM me if have any coming in.

Thanks,

Mike
Wispsfan

Re: You can tell Jake is back

Postby Animart on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Hey, Jake here, thank you for the kind words. I've been back at Animart now for a couple weeks and am revamping everything. I'm full-time and don't plan on going anywhere. You can count on Animart for being a quality LFS. I will continue to have QUALITY fish, inverts, and corals at REASONABLE prices.

You are right though, it's been a lot of hard work. I have a couple more large projects to finish in there and will then have time to post stock lists, pictures, and talk to people more. The livestock is in and healthy right now though! There are some deals to be had!

I can order anything you want. Shoot me an email at jacobk@animart.com early in the week if you want something quoted.
Animart

Postby meisen on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:03 pm

Yeah nice work over there buddy, tanks are looking primed and ready for some awesome new stock :) . Definitely a huge improvement already.
meisen

Postby SPSKeeper on Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm

The frag tanks are looking better. But the big eye catcher was the 1 and a half foot carpet nem for like $60 :shock: :shock: That thing was huge and very well priced!
SPSKeeper

Postby Animart on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:05 pm

Hey Wispsfan,

I read your email this morning and it disappeared on me so I'm just writing you back here. I ordered some acan and chalice for this week. I don't however get everything I order. We will see what comes in. I ordered a lot of other really cool corals also from Quality Marine. I should have a couple war paint scolymias! I'm pretty excited to see them. I also have a couple really cool rare favias right now that you would want to see. I just put new 14k bulbs in my two cherry tanks today. They are nice and bright!

I'll see if I can get an in-stock list up before this weekend when I see what I get this week. Thanks guys!

BTW. That green carpet anemone is suweet! It's eating whole goldfish haha!
Animart

Postby Wispsfan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 am

Jake,

Thanks for getting back to me. Please let me know when you get the Acans and chalice in. The updated list of new arrivals and stock on hand is awesome, thanks for the info. I hope there are some cool corals available today, I will be down later this afternoon to check things out. Again, thanks for the info. See ya soon.

Mike"Wispsfan"
Wispsfan

Postby Wispsfan on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:11 pm

Stopped in Animart today and for the first time I was truly blown away by the corals and selections. All I can say is WOW. The new lights on the tanks look awesome. Hope to see more in the coming months.
If anyone is looking for a great selection of corals then you need to stop in. Some of the corals in the "cherry" tanks were just awesome. If I could of I would have bought them all, but momma would have divorced me. lol. I of course could not leave empty handed I was allowed to grab a couple primo acro's. Which I might add look awesome in my tank.
But just wanted to take a minute and send my reactions. Great job! Awesome selections. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing the acans and chalice soon.

Oh and Jake if the tall gentlemen that assisted me this afternoon works for you , you need to give the man a raise he is very courteous and patient man, excellent employee. Please let him know I said so. Just tell him it came from the man and women that come in all the time to buy corals from him, he will know who we are.Thanks

Thanks,

Mike"Wispsfan"
Wispsfan

Return to Animart