MARS Fragswap 2013 Vendor/Seller Registration, details

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

MARS Fragswap 2013 Vendor/Seller Registration, details

Postby meisen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:45 pm

Its almost here!!!! Registration for both seller and vendor (commercial) sellers opens on November 1st (yeah, 12:01 am.... whatever lol) . Your space will be reserved upon payment (new this year, based on feedback from other club members and sellers). PM or email me for payment info. For registration I also need your info (name, email, phone, business name if applicable and where you are from). Vendor spots are $45 plus a $50 door prize donation, hobbyist spots are $40 and can be shared as long as you are only running one tank (or have your own setup). All vendors need to do is tell me what you'll be donating ie: 2 corals worth $25, a book worth $49.99, additives, a gift certificate etc etc. Winners will come right to your table with their ticket to collect. We want to be able to have the door prize drawings put together beforehand this year so we aren't walking around bugging everyone trying to set up :mrgreen:

Some more details:
MARS Fragswap 9.0
Public 12-3 pm, Saturday January 26, 2013
VFW Post 7591-Cottage Grove Road
301 Cottage Grove Rd.
Madison, Wisconsin
venue phone: 608-221-9326
Setup will begin at 9 am (we are negotiating for a little earlier but plan on no later than 9 am)
Seller entry will be through the East side door, everyone will have an assigned spot. Each space is a 8' table type space but we can remove the table if you have your own setup you'd like to bring. We're flexible in this regard, as long as your system doesn't intrude on other sellers its probably cool with us.
Table top tanks are limited to 20 gallons and systems are limited to 500 W total as in past years. This is for both safety and the overall experience of sellers and vendors ie we don't want the breakers tripping every five minutes. Please bring your own (safe) electric cords and powerstrips as needed to get from the wall outlets and/or central leads to your tank.
meisen

Re: MARS Fragswap 2013 Vendor/Seller Registration, details

Postby meisen on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:14 am

Hi all,
Vendor and seller registration is going well. So far we have 9 vendor spaces booked with another 3 pending so we are getting full! We have 3 hobbyist tables booked so far, still plenty of seller spaces on that side of things. Remember you can share spaces with as many other people as you like so 4 hobbyists/table = $10 per person. The only caveat is we need to keep it to one frag tank per table.
Last edited by meisen on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
meisen

Postby Carinya on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:59 am

My frags from last year aren't yet big enough to frag. (had some filter issues that I think resulted in slow growth...all good now) BUT I'd be glad to help set up or work a shift taking tickets.

Thanks for your work on this Mark.

Carrie
Carinya

Postby meisen on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Carinya wrote:My frags from last year aren't yet big enough to frag. (had some filter issues that I think resulted in slow growth...all good now) BUT I'd be glad to help set up or work a shift taking tickets.

Thanks for your work on this Mark.

Carrie

Great, thanks Carrie!
meisen

Postby guitarguy on Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:58 am

Hi id like a hobbyist table if there still available
guitarguy

Return to MARS General