looking for any frags!!!!

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

looking for any frags!!!!

Postby zdstrong on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:08 pm

My tank was set up last fall and was doing great. At the MARS swap I grabbed a bunch of corals.. They were beautiful. Corals grew and happiness was had. However on a dark wintery night in February a circuit breaker tripped, which unfortunately was powering my tank and the computer/router. 24hrs later, I realize what had happened. Fast forward to today, the tank is strong as ever. I had assumed that everything had died, temp dropped to 55, water turned green with zero visability. But snails and crabs lived. Anyways..

I am hoping that I may benifet from some clumbsy tank maintenace or somebody's colonies growing too large. Im looking for frags of any sort, ideally very small sps, monti caps, really anythings except xenia. Money isnt exactly plentiful at the moment, so preferabley around 5 dollar size. I am willing to trade what I have, should you be interested. I have a large amount of chaeto, and pods that I could offer. Also I am very skilled at moving heavy things you need help with, or really any task you dont want to do. I am a student on a budget so any alternate to American Dollars is appreciated. I do have some French Francs should you be interested in Vintage Currency.

All joking aside, I would appreciate any little piece you have laying around. Of course I will pay it forward once I achieve colony status with my corals.

Zak Strong
zdstrong

Re: looking for any frags!!!!

Postby zdstrong on Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:09 pm

My contact info

zak strong
zdstrong@gmail.com
608 630 5490
zdstrong

Return to MARS General