Wow is it a ghost town in here or what?

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Wow is it a ghost town in here or what?

Postby MM on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 pm

has anybody contacted sponsors? has anybody posted the date on RC and other frag swap calenders?
MM

Re: Wow is it a ghost town in here or what?

Postby MadCityReefer on Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 pm

MM wrote:has anybody contacted sponsors? has anybody posted the date on RC and other frag swap calenders?

MM I don't f- around I'm way ahead of all that. Posted on Reef Central, WRS, Fragswapper.com and more to come as we get closer to the date. We also have a official MARS Frag Swap website that will be up and running by next week. If you click on the link below you'll will notice I have more sponsors and more LFS participating this years MARS swap then the last 2yrs. Tables were sold out in less then 2 weeks and I have people on a waiting list for a table. I've only been apart of the MARS club for last 3yrs but I've been in the hobby for over 17yrs. If I would have known about MARS sooner I would have been more active with the club and community. My goal along with Scott "starboard" is to bring excitement back to the club and make people more aware that there is a local saltwater community right here in Madison.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13409
KEEP ON REEFIN ON!!
tank build: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12927
MadCityReefer

Previous

Return to MARS General