HELP CATCHING THIEF- 90g stolen from porch in Madison

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

HELP CATCHING THIEF- 90g stolen from porch in Madison

Postby pjsonnentag on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:44 am

Hi guys- I've taken down my 90g reef and lined up a buyer for the hard goods. A friend and I wrestled the tank to my porch earlier in the week for pickup tonight by a CL buyer. This morning, the tank was gone!!! Tire tracks to my front porch and tank missing! I have no suspicions of the buyer since I know him, so that's off the table, and no, my location was not listed in the CL posting.

I'm asking for everyone to keep on the lookout for someone who's claiming to have just 'bought' a 90g marineland tank with glass top and is trying to outfit it. It's got a single corner overflow and is plumbed and drilled for a sump. The short side of the tank with the overflow is painted black. It should be pretty unmistakable.

I know it's a long shot, but if you come across this tank.....it was stolen! Please PM me.

I'd like to thank everyone in advance and ask that you please don't offer me security or craigslist best practices advice (I know how I could have done this better), just looking to get this thief caught.
pjsonnentag

Re: HELP CATCHING THIEF- 90g stolen from porch in Madison

Postby denita on Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:41 am

I believe I just seen on on the face book forsale let me see if I can find it

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk
Sail em, or Sell em!
denita

Return to MARS General