directions to Sunday's meeting

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

directions to Sunday's meeting

Postby boonbee on Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:27 am

Sorry I'm late w/ directions. I just got back in town. The meeting is at 7613 Gray Fox Tr. Madison. I live near west towne mall. My street is directly off of High Point Rd north of Mineral Point Rd.
If you're coming from I 90 heading west, take the Madison exit on your left to Highway 12/14. You get off in Monona. Keep on the right side of the road and look for the exit to highways 12/18 or 12/14. It's the beltline. I live on the far west side. You'll pass the Gammon St exit. The next exit is Mineral POint Rd. Take that one and turn right off the ramp heading east or into Madison. At the 1st light, turn left onto High Point Rd. Go past the stop sign at Tree Lane. The next street on your right is Gray Fox Tr. We're on the right side at the corner of Gray Fox Tr and Gray Fox Circle. You'll see the blue lights from the aquarium through the front window. Our house is all white.
For a topic, I think it will be plumbing. I'm hoping Fred D can be here because he plumbed our 90g from the first floor to the basement. If anyone wants to bring something, bring a bag of high quality live sand. I'll take some and we can swap with each other. Hope to see a lot of you there. Nancy
boonbee

Return to MARS General