Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby stevenliu on Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:31 pm

Hi
I have been waiting to join for a long while but finally have time to put everything together. My name is Steven Liu and you can all see my profiles and my tanks on the members' page. I am currently a photographer and have a long endured passion for fishkeeping. I worked in a local pet store for a while. That's when I got the discount and finally was able to afford to set up a saltwater tank. And that's when I first heard about mars too. Though now I am no longer working in the store, my experiences from there really helped me excel my fishkeeping skills. I damsels are currently spawning every other week regularly, however, because of lack of funding, I can only watch them diminish in my small tank. I am eagerly saving up for a larger tank to spawn some marine animals.
stevenliu

Postby spbreeder on Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:01 am

Hello and welcome. This is a great group of people and it is expanding fast. I hope you can make it to the next meeting so we can all meet you.

denise
spbreeder

Postby BraenDead on Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:06 am

Welcome to the club! Looks like we have a few fun meetings/events coming up, hope to see you at them!

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Postby mfd78 on Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:43 am

Nice to "meet" you - looking forward to meeting you in person someday. Good luck with the funds for the new tank and welcome!!!

steve
mfd78

Welcome StevenLiu !!!

Postby Toddah on Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:32 am

We are always glad to have new members and their "pets" so jump right in and make yourself at home. no matter what you have you will find someone here to share your interests with.
Do try and make some of the meetings so we can put a face with the screen names.
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Return to MARS General