Aquatic Specialties Moving--Used Tanks for Sale

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

Aquatic Specialties Moving--Used Tanks for Sale

Postby Lungfish on Thu May 12, 2005 9:10 pm

Hello

This is Lee, owner of Aquatic Specialties. I would like to thank Eric for giving me the O.K. to post this message. By the end of July, Aquatic Specialties will have moved into a larger space two doors down from our current location in the Shorewood Shopping Center. The new space will give us the ablility to expand our reef and saltwater selection by nearly three times the current volume.

We are selling nearly all the used tanks from the old location. The tanks will be available in mid to late July and are priced to sell. Available sizes
(20H's drilled and undrilled, 30L's, 40L's, 55 drilled, 125, 45's, 75, 120) Light strips and tops and some stands are also available.

Additionally, we will be cleaning out our loft space and will have a lot of miscellaneous equipment available, great stuff for DYI projects (hoses, filter components, canisters, pumps, things that one day might be useful so they were never thown out, etc....)

Please stop by the store if interested and we will reserve your tank.

Thanks
Lee
Lungfish

Postby BraenDead on Fri May 13, 2005 7:09 am

The new place sounds exciting - can't wait to see what you do with the new place. Good Luck!

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

nice

Postby stevenliu on Fri May 13, 2005 8:01 am

I like the store and I am excited to see the expansion of the store. The aquarium hobby seem to be growing very rapidly in Madison area. One clue: the Aquarium hobbyist hagazine is always sold out of the bookstore shelf within the 1st week of its arrival each month! Way to go.
stevenliu

Postby Fishfirst on Fri May 13, 2005 11:43 am

this is in madison? Can I get the address please? I am always looking for great deals
Fishfirst

Postby SilverSurfer on Fri May 13, 2005 5:49 pm

yea, way in madison lol, but worth the drive!

Here's their addy:
3238 University Ave
Madison, WI 53705

HTH

Marty
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Return to MARS General