HI!

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

HI!

Postby elise on Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:59 am

My name is ELISE! i dont have a REEF tank but i might someday. For now its just a 75g FOWLR which houses one baby dogface puffer.

We need more activity on this forum! Introduce yourself if you got a minute!

Glad i found this place because i dont know many people in this hobby!

elise
elise

Postby Ereefic on Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:48 am

Hi Elise, glad you found us. :)

Yeah, this board doesn't get too much traffic, it's mainly for housing meeting info and an easier way for people to sign up to the mailing list.

Hopefully with more members the forum will take off a little more, but I usually check it daily and see if anything new is posted.

By the way, i'm Eric. My girlfriend Sheila (klasikb) and I have 3 tanks, all reefs. A 120 gal. softy tank connected to a 45 gal. clam tank and a seperate 110 gal. SPS tank.

We are usually at the meeting so hope to see you there. We'll get that FO transferred to a Reef in no time. :lol:
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby MattK on Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:00 pm

Welcome to the board Elise!

Like Eric said, the there isn't much activity on the forum, but I also try to check it daily. If you haven't signed up for the mailing list, do so. It's what people usually use for getting help and what not.

I'm hosting the next Mars meeting and your welcome to come. There's a post with directions/info on it. The meetings are very casual and is a great way to ask questions of fellow reefers and to see how others have their tanks setup. (It's also a great way to get coral frags!)

Matt
MattK

Return to MARS General