Frag Swap Address

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

Frag Swap Address

Postby Ereefic on Mon Jun 06, 2005 9:06 pm

I thought i'd put this here as the directions/address are buried in the frag swap thread.

The location is 825 W. Badger Rd at the fire station community room. It's close to the beltline (Highway 12/18 in Madison), centrally located, and has lots of parking.
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby mfd78 on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:36 am

Thanks Eric - good idea...here is a link to see a map on how to get to the swap on Sunday:
http://www.google.com/maps?q=825+badger ... 8007&hl=en

We are meeting in the community room at Fire Station #6 on Badger Road across from the south bus transfer station - please enter the door on the parking lot side. The parking lot for the fire station has limited parking accessed off of Ann Street - there is a TON of parking next at the state office building next door. Just drive a little further down Ann Street to access it or you can get there off Badger Road too. If you click on the "satellite" link on the top right of the Google map, you can see the parking and station very clearly (zoom in ). Yes, I'm a huge nerd! Laughing

Hope to see you there (to watch me win the 50 bucks from Drs. F&S!!!)

Steve
mfd78

Postby Ereefic on Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:57 am

mfd78 wrote:Hope to see you there (to watch me win the 50 bucks from Drs. F&S!!!)

Steve

You'll have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands! :lol:
Ereefic
Site Admin

Return to MARS General