madisonreef.com email addresses available

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

madisonreef.com email addresses available

Postby BraenDead on Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:24 am

I have a limited number (~20) of email accounts I can setup for anyone interested. These are standard POP3 accounts with web access as well to the account. I would prefer to only set these up for people serious about using the account to make sure messages don't just sit on the mail server. The account has SPAM filtering to help deal with spam as well.

I can also setup mail forwarding for anyone interested. This would setup an email (whatever@madisonreef.com) which would redirect all mail to an existing account (say you have johndoe@yahoo.com already. I can setup a mail forwarder johndoe@madisonreef.com which would redirect its mail to the existing johndoe@yahoo.com account).

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:16 pm

Perhaps we should reserve a couple for any future `officers' of the club if that ever becomes needed. Even just a general contact person.

Also for any admins/etc of the site as needed. [figure for the future?]
Not sure we need to dump all that on your shoulders - and as staff somewhere else I've learned you never know what kooks will show up and post weird stuff.

Despite what we do, Ereefic will find us and post ;)
Just kidding, Eric.
Mark

Postby Ereefic on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:31 pm

:lol:
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby BraenDead on Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:07 pm

I've actually got about 60 available, I said 20 so that it would be leaving several for other future endeavours. So, if anyone wants any, should be no issue.

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Return to MARS General