Site Admin

Postby Brad_608 on Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:13 pm

like " my RC "

it's like your own home page within the site
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby tzenda on Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:58 pm

i have another idea for the website or actually for the forums

a forum for madison area event would be kinda cool i think it would more localize the forums, maybee?
Your body is not a temple, its an amusment park. Enjoy your time there.
tzenda

Postby Mark on Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:23 pm

Can we add another category in the `frags' listing [just listed a bunch] for a `trade/sale' without a specified price?

I guess for many SPS frags it matters much the size of it / # of branches what I'd want to charge for it.

And frankly, I'd mostly rather trade yet would happily take MG&E payments too ;)

But anyway - can such a thing be added?

TIA :)
Mark

Postby Mark on Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:39 pm

Also, only my last single frag is listed under `my tanks'.

That is pretty cool - I filled some out for my 58 today - would be quite a while to get it all in yet really neat. I'll think about what I'd want added to it.

I don't know how far you want to go. reefland.com has a whole tank section with water tests, reminders ... a little much though a few little `what does your water chemistry range' or `what salt do you use' or `what do you test' might be interesting survey-sort of things to put on our public profile [if desired] as well. Yet ... it can get excessive. I'm not sure what to suggest - just throwing out ideas - would be nice if there wasn't endless blank space for sections you don't fill in. Would hate to have 10 boxes to try to fill all the first time, I'd never post a thing :confused:

Tank progression shots would be nice to have as part of it, I'll be thinking other than that. But it would be nice to be able to put up the whole sequence/etc.
Mark

Previous

Return to MARS General