Thanks Brian!

Best Fish store in Milwaukee

Moderator: BraenDead

Thanks Brian!

Postby BraenDead on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:02 pm

I went out to Best Fish today and must say, things are looking better and better at their store! Great selection of dry goods (a local source for MH lamps with good pricing, who would've thought!), very nice fish, corals, inverts, clams, etc. I really wanted to pick up one of those two beautiful maxima clams, maybe next time I am out there. Anyways, thanks again for getting and holding the ora blue mandarin, it's doing really well so far. Well worth the drive to Milwaukee!

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Re: Thanks Brian!

Postby Best Fish on Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:13 am

BraenDead wrote:I went out to Best Fish today and must say, things are looking better and better at their store! Great selection of dry goods (a local source for MH lamps with good pricing, who would've thought!), very nice fish, corals, inverts, clams, etc. I really wanted to pick up one of those two beautiful maxima clams, maybe next time I am out there. Anyways, thanks again for getting and holding the ora blue mandarin, it's doing really well so far. Well worth the drive to Milwaukee!

Bob

Thank You Bob!

We really appreciate you stopping in as well as your nice comments. Never hesitate to email if your need anything, will always do our best to accommodate. Still growing our product line as we can afford to. Plus we are always willing to be here outside of regular hours if that helps, especially for those coming from long distances.

Glad to hear you last mandarin you got from us is doing so well, eating flakes and all.

Go Brewers!

Brian

"Best Fish"

best-fish@earthlink.net

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?authkey=CPr0p60I&key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0
Best Fish

Return to Best Fish