Hello Madison!!!!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Hello Madison!!!!

Postby Sula on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:19 pm

YUMMY!
When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Sula wrote:YUMMY!

Hahahahaha wait til you see my clownfish!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby beansandmia on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 am

Looking great. Going to be a great looking store. Can not wait till it is ready. Eyed up some pieces already lol.
Proud member of the Madison Area Reef Society
http://www.madisonreef.com
beansandmia

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:06 pm

beansandmia wrote:Looking great. Going to be a great looking store. Can not wait till it is ready. Eyed up some pieces already lol.

Thank you! Me either! Once everything is setup its gonna awesome!

So last night our clownfish started laying eggs for the first time. I captured it on video and I will be uploading the video soon so everyone can see. This is a monumental moment for me and everyone that helps with Alpha Corals. Special thank to Ross who donated the clowns that are laying and everyone who helped feed them. Its an awesome day! Time for celebration!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby ReeferDude on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:52 am

If I can be of any help I would love to volunteer my time. I did a setup like this myself about 8 years ago now in California and wish you all the luck. I am in the market for a pair of clowns!
ReeferDude

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

ReeferDude wrote:If I can be of any help I would love to volunteer my time. I did a setup like this myself about 8 years ago now in California and wish you all the luck. I am in the market for a pair of clowns!

Nice I will have some beautiful clowns here to suit you! I will pm you my info and then we can plan a time for you to come by. I definitely appreciate your willingness to help and I look forward to meeting you. Thanks for stopping by my forum :)
AlphaAquaculture

Postby hickko187 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:35 am

im just guessing that tha pics cant do tha whole warehouse justice i gotta see it in real life
hickko187

Postby jelly on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:18 pm

still have a lot to set up there but yea you have to see it in person to fully understand it and once you do you will really like it. kris has done a great job with putting his ideas on paper and then from paper in a real thing. i cant wait for all of the systems to be up and running and knowing that everything kris, rusty, I, and the others (i dont know there names sorry to the others lol) did a great job and will turn in to something to last a long time. Kris i know i jump in on this but i feel i can give a good word for the work we all have done and how well everything is going together.
Wounded Warrior Project Alumni.
larger skimmers and calcium reators of all sizes
http://www.aquariumeng.com/index.html#
jelly

Postby Whysnow on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:10 pm

I was lucky enough to get a mini tour and all I can say is WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Place is amazing and Kris is super nice!

He has the BEST clowns I have ever seen in real life and also an amazing variety of different patterns/morps.

I can hardly wait for my new Fish/Live rock tank to be ready for some new clown friends. :D
Whysnow

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:51 am

hickko187 wrote:im just guessing that tha pics cant do tha whole warehouse justice i gotta see it in real life

Im gonna do a quick picture update in about 15min! After that then you tell me if the pictures don't do the warehouse justice :) But yea whenever you want to come by just hit me up on the message!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 am

jelly wrote:still have a lot to set up there but yea you have to see it in person to fully understand it and once you do you will really like it. kris has done a great job with putting his ideas on paper and then from paper in a real thing. i cant wait for all of the systems to be up and running and knowing that everything kris, rusty, I, and the others (i dont know there names sorry to the others lol) did a great job and will turn in to something to last a long time. Kris i know i jump in on this but i feel i can give a good word for the work we all have done and how well everything is going together.

Thank you so much Adam! You have taught me a lot about plumbing I appreciate it. Hopefully if we build wood stands quickly maybe you can help before you go to Florida. Not only do we have the sump for the hatching system and coral raceway coming on the 20th but 88 more tanks!!!! I got foldable glass lids for 80 of those tanks, so we will need to cut holes in the back acrylic pane for exact return size to minimize evap in the warehouse. 80 tanks less humid air! I'm so excited! I'm not buying any more tanks for the warehouse setup! I added 9 more tanks to my order today. I got the last coral raceway sump and 8 coral QT tanks, 4 for sumps and 4 tanks with holes for coral QT and extra liverock. For 4 coral QT tanks. Anyway lol its a lot of plumbing. I'm always planning finishing dates and they never happen but I'd like to have the warehouse up and running in two months by the end of the year. Hopefully you will see it before you leave! Otherwise you'll have to check out some of the photos. We will make the educational side of our site live soon so you can just stay tuned.
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 am

Whysnow wrote:I was lucky enough to get a mini tour and all I can say is WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:

Place is amazing and Kris is super nice!

He has the BEST clowns I have ever seen in real life and also an amazing variety of different patterns/morps.

I can hardly wait for my new Fish/Live rock tank to be ready for some new clown friends. :D

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed talking with you and I want to learn more about what you do. I hope you stop by again soon to see whats new. I know already your tank is gonna be amazing. If you wait 2-3 more weeks we will be getting a new big shipment. Then will be the time to come by!!! Hit me up!!! :)
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 am

Some pics of some of the new things we've been up to here at Alpha Corals!

Its not perfect sometimes we just have to throw something together so we can go home eventually lol

Thats me! on the 800g

We are selling this exact clownfish WYSIWYG One of my most favorite unique clownfish!

So much blue! Looks baby blue in person, very nice!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby NVCichlids on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:23 pm

the white on the side looks like a skull.. super cool fish!
-Nate
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><((((º>
NVCichlids

Postby Blue2Fyr3 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

The place looks nice and the clown fish are awesome! Do you ever get any black clowns in?
Blue2Fyr3

PreviousNext

Return to Alpha Aquaculture