Hot Platinum and friends Clownfish Trio!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Hot Platinum and friends Clownfish Trio!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Whatup Madtown!

I've got some special clowns for you today. This trio I personally selected out of the breeders tank. These are all Just Clowning Around bred clowns from two Snocasso parents. The Platinum stood out to me amongst all the other platinums with all its black. The B grade and Misbar clowns are also each unique and special. I have had these clowns together for more than 3 months. In the beginning the B grade was getting picked on but he stood his ground for months. Lately he has been looking stronger and stronger and developing some nice dark black outlines. I see no aggression between these three clowns anymore. Why go for a pair when you can have a specially selected trio 3 months in the making!

http://alphacorals.com/store/index.php/ ... -trio.html

$210 plus $35 shipping!

Sorry about the spots the glass was a lil dirty. These clowns are totally healthy! I have been feeding them everyday myself. Just started feeding Reef Munchies today!

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or email at AlphaCorals@gmail.com

Thanks for looking,
Kris
AlphaAquaculture

Re: Hot Platinum and friends Clownfish Trio!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:48 pm

No shipping for pick up customers! That means that you guys will be getting the best prices on these fish anywhere. Finally Madison is getting hooked up!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Re: Hot Platinum and friends Clownfish Trio!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Trio is sold! Thanks for looking everyone! They are going to a beautiful tank at a University in Oklahoma :)
AlphaAquaculture

Return to Alpha Aquaculture