Calypso's Black Ice clownfish! singles, pairs and groups

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Calypso's Black Ice clownfish! singles, pairs and groups

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Hi!

We have been carrying their fish for a bit now but I thought its about time to formally introduce Calypso Clowns! Calypso has some of the nicest Black Ice clowns. The Black Ice on the site have all been in the same tank for 2 months and are friendly towards each other. They are nice and healthy and love feeding time. Consider taking a few home or buying the whole group! If you want an even larger group, we've got you covered! Feel free to ask me any questions you can think of. Check the link

http://alphacorals.com/store/index.php/ ... -pair.html

Now this is what a Black Ice should look like Black and then that Icey bluish white.

This clownfish is GORGEOUS!!!!

Here is some more info about Calypso Clowns

Calypso Clowns is a small, family-owned hatchery in Southwest Florida. The owners are avid scuba divers and marine conservationists. They believe captive breeding programs are necessary to reduce and eventually eliminate collection processes that are destructive to the reefs. They are advocates for the sustainability of coral reef ecosystems and believe we all share in the responsibility to make sure these underwater treasures will be preserved for future generations.

Thank you Calypso!

Thanks for looking everyone!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Re: Calypso's Black Ice clownfish! singles, pairs and groups

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:31 pm

The clown in the picture has been sold! We still have dozens of this exact breed and hundreds of other breeds available. If your looking for one single clown, a pair, or a group we've got you covered! Just shoot me an email at AlphaCorals@gmail.com We are the number one online designer clownfish retailer anywhere! Come and see for yourself!

If you want to come by and see them all for yourself my aquaculture facility is open to the public just hit me up on the email for directions and info :)
AlphaAquaculture

Return to Alpha Aquaculture