Thank you Kris!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Thank you Kris!

Postby shoota on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 am

Thanks for the great pair of onyx clownfish Kris! You have a great setup with some very unique fish. I love the fact that I could go pick out a pair of one-of-a-kind designer clownfish right here in my backyard, and not have to worry about mail order (DOA, etc.) and whether WYSIWYG is actually what you get. With Kris @ Alpha Corals, you can go and stare in his tanks for hours just to be sure it's the one(s) you want, and Kris wouldn't mind...I'm sure he'd actually encourage it ! :lol: But if you'd rather surf the web and find your clowns, he has by far the best 'digitizing' of his fish on his website (pics of both sides of the fish and videos with short clip of behavior and size).

I've been to Kris' almost a handful of times now, and each time I cannot walk away without being there an hour or two staring in his tanks and chatting.

If you are looking for clownfish, then Kris is definetely the only place you need to go. He also has a very nice assortment of rock (pukani, etc.) and has R/O and mixed saltwater all ready. My temptation of setting up a new tank has increased ten fold since I found this local gem 8)

Thanks Kris and keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future :)
Last edited by shoota on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoota

Re: Thank you Kris!

Postby suds1421 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 pm

I agree!! I looked at a couple of the fish online and then stopped by and they were exactly as shown, can't get that most other places.

He will also beat any price you can find on RO, salt water, rock and other dry goods. (His prices beat all the stores in town!)
suds1421

Return to Alpha Aquaculture