Trading @ MARS meeting....

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Trading @ MARS meeting....

Postby meisen on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:20 pm

Anyone got anything they will be bringing or trading at the MARS meeting this weekend? I have a bunch of stuff I want to trade....
meisen

Postby MattK on Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:08 pm

I have a bunch of Keyna tree frags to give away.

There's a picture in the Members Frag area of what the parent looks like.

Matt
MattK

Postby Brad_608 on Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:39 pm

I can bring a purple grog. or two , a couple pulsing xenia frags , maybe an athelia , and some nass. snails.

would be interested in any zoo's or a candy cane frag

Brad
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Cheato

Postby friogatto on Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:51 am

I don't have much to trade but I am looking for as much Cheato as I can get my hands on. If anyone has some I'd buy it or take for a future trade.
friogatto

Sun Meeting

Postby moujon on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:29 am

Brian- I may have some Chaeto to bring- I'm picking up some LR, LS and hopefully some chaeto on Saturday- if there's a lot, I'll bring some.

Mark- are you going to make the Madison meeting too? I don't know what I'll have for bristleworms- the batch I had set aside didn't make it- but I should have more soon. If you are coming, I'll see if I can get some more out. I could use a shaving brush.

Brad- I'm bringing your sponge- I'll try to separate from the mushroom and shell if I can.

Let's hope we don't have a repeat snowstorm this weekend!
Shel
moujon

trade

Postby meisen on Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:47 am

Matt,

I would be interested in a tree frag if you have extra. Are you looking for anything in particular? I am going to post my frag list below.

Brad,

I can bring some starburst zoas if you are interested. I had planned to bring a few things with me just to see if anyone else wants to do some trading.

Shel,

I think I am going to bag the FVRC meeting as well. Its a real bummer b/c I wanted to make the first one but my race doesnt end until 1:30-2. By the time I got up there, I would miss most of the meeting and certainly the introductions which is why I would go in the first place. So next time I guess.
meisen

What I gots

Postby meisen on Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:52 am

Green Star Polyps
Pink Star Polyps
Yellow Sea Whip
Yellow-Green Starburst Zoanthids
Green Center Zoanthids
Large Bright Green Sundial Protopalyzoanthids
Pink Birds Nest

Mangrove propagules

BTW Shel, I will bring you a nice shaving brush. If the worms are a pain to get, its not a big deal.
meisen

Postby Brad_608 on Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:31 am

Meisen I might be able to round up some bristle worms for those zoa's
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby Brad_608 on Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:47 pm

found a purple mushroom in the tank today would anyone wanna trade for a different color mushroom would like blue any color other than purple or red would be fine
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Mushroom

Postby causeofhim on Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:23 pm

Brad,
I dont have anything to trade but if noone else wants it, i'll buy that mushroom off ya.
Matt
causeofhim

Postby Brad_608 on Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:56 pm

COH,

is pending trade .

if theres no blues to get.

then it's yours
future trade will be fine

Brad
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby meisen on Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:27 pm

Brad,

Yeah I can always use more.....the tank is still just sort of getting established (so I am trying to mess with it of course!!!).

If you can trap a few, bring em to the meeting. I will bring a few frags of my zoanthids. Pretty easy to catch em, use a pop bottle punched with holes about 1/4" in diameter. Put a shrimp or something tasty in it and bury it in the sand overnight. Next am, there should be a load of em.
meisen

Postby moujon on Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:37 pm

Mark- I think what happened with the worms I have is I forgot about our in-floor heat- I think the water evaporated quickly and the salinity rose too high. I know I'll have more- I see new babies in the other tank already. :)

Not familiar with the meeting protocols- Are we bringing anything in the way of snacks/beverages?
Shel
moujon

Postby klasikb on Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:16 pm

[quote]Not familiar with the meeting protocols- Are we bringing anything in the way of snacks/beverages?

You can if you want, some host provide more than others :D there is no rules about it. Hope to see you all there, sounds like it will be a good turn out. Cross your fingers for no snow. Sheila
Just a girl trying to create a little bit of heaven on earth, without killing it :)
klasikb

Postby boonbee on Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:00 pm

Brad,
I'd be interested in buying some nassarius snails tomorrow. What price are you asking? Nancy
boonbee

Next

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade