Orphek PR 156-W LED reef lights-4 available

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Orphek PR 156-W LED reef lights-4 available

Postby jenjohn on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 am

Hello,

Have four units with controllers, two with all white/blue and two with white/blue and UV true violet. These units were used for just under two years. My tank was gorgeous had mostly sps with some lps, zoos and shrooms. I had a very healthy mixed reef going. My entire tank exhibited awesome colors during the day and glowed in all different colors under the moonlight setting. I'm only out of the hobby now due to losing my job last year. Subsequently started my own company and partner in another one-so no time for a hobby like this any more. Sold all I had to one buyer, but he had led lights already. This is what I have left. If you are new to LED lights, don't be alarmed. I buy the best when I buy something, and these were money well spent. More efficient, less heat, great growth, stunning under moonlights. I really have nothing negative to say about them at all.

Paid $899 each, asking $600 each OBO. Units are in Rockford, IL available for pickup or I'll ship them to you at your cost. Thanks,
jenjohn

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade