FS: Kessil, Mvava, and Custom LED Lighting, Reactors, etc.

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

FS: Kessil, Mvava, and Custom LED Lighting, Reactors, etc.

Postby nonstopfish on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Finally got everything into the 120, so time to do some cleaning and get my room and storage back.

-Kessil a150w Sky Blue(10k) with Gooseneck! Need to get a pic.- ~$150~
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/kessil-a150-led-aquarium-light.html
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/kessil-a-series-gooseneck.html

-Custom 36" Cree LED Strip- Rapid LED 1.4 inch heatsink, Inventronics 100w driver. 20 5 watt Cree XTE Blue LED's with 80 degree optics. 2 are missing optics. Has brackets on it to easily mount to something. This thing pumps out some par and makes your colors glow. ~$150~

-Reef Octopus Media Reactor/Filter - Really heavy duty construction. Big 4 inch diameter chamber. 2 available. ~$65 or 2 for $120~

-Mvava LED Fixture - 36" long containing 12 10 watt whites(6700k-10k somewhere in there), 80 1 watt blues, 4 1 watt reds, and 4 1 watt greens. Fully programmable via controller. Sturdy and pretty good looking fixture though it is a bit heavy. Has grown corals(including lots of sps!) very well for me on a couple different tanks now. Was initially over a 4 foot long 75 gallon and I think would have done the job if hung a little higher, but still looked nice on the 4 foot tank and grew lower light corals. See pics of it on the 57 gallon below. ~ $250 ~

-LED Hood for Aquatop 21gallon Cube- Brand new. ~Free~

-57 Rimless Reef Ready Oceanic Tank, Stand, Sump, Cover - Tank is 36" x 18" x 20" Oceanic is no longer around, but they were known for having great overbuilt tanks. This tank is no exception. In great shape! Black Trim. Stand is stained black wood with 3 glass doors, one on each side except the back. Stand was reinforced with additional wood on the inside and is very study. Also includes 20 gallon sump with 2 baffles and screen cover for the top of the tank if you want to use it. All cleaned up and ready to go! I will get some better pics shortly. ~$225~ SOLD

In it's prime...
nonstopfish

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade