29 Gallon BioCube with Stand and Extras

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

29 Gallon BioCube with Stand and Extras

Postby mcf619 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:40 pm

29 Gallon BioCube with Stand. $300. Great condition. Nothing is wrong with the tank or anything that comes with it, we are just getting out of the hobby. Comes with 29 gallon tank with cover with Steve's LED retrofit dimmable lighting kit (LED's put out a lot of light - perfect for growing coral), stand, timer power strip, JBJ ATO (automatic top-off), Cobalt low profile heater for main tank, mag-float glass cleaner, two seawater refractometers with two bottles of calibration fluid, Cobalt pump and powerhead, Hydor circulation and wave pump, Marine 5 pellet food, Cobalt spirulina flakes, Kent zoe, Omega One marine micro pellets, Life Spectrum food ,Omega One marine flakes, reef test kit, saltwater test kit, seaweed clips, copper test kit, two nets, small led light, small heater, and 25 pounds of live rock. Please reply, email mcf619@sbcglobal.net, or call/text 608-728-1990 if you are interested in purchasing or have any questions. Also I have pictures of all of the items for sale so if you want to see pictures send me a request of what you would like to see, and I can email them to you. Thanks for taking a look!
mcf619

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade