Used equiptment- digital ballasts, remora skimmer

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Used equiptment- digital ballasts, remora skimmer

Postby gem_nut85 on Tue May 24, 2016 3:14 pm

I have taken my 46bow tank off line after my last 10yr fish died. I won't be starting it over for a good 9 months and may be changing things up some so I have my Remora hang on skimmer with a Mag 5 pump attached to move- It will be cleaned out and the pump is only been used a few months. It's in great shape and has no issues. I'd like say $100 for it and the pump together obo.
I can send pictures but we know what they look like lol! I even have the paperwork around if wanted. This one i believe is rated for up to 75G

The other two items i have are two Lumatek 1000w digital electronic ballasts- one brand new in box the other used for 1 year. They are adjustable from 600w, 750 w and at 1000W and super sun. They are well over $200 new and work great. I'd like $100 for the new one and $80 for the mildly used one or $160 if taken together. They worked great with metal halide bulbs although for other uses like botany or greenhouse use do take the HPS bulbs. I used the used one this winter for my cacti after my tank went down.

Please email me at gem.nut85@gmail.com as the pm doesn't alert well.
Attachments
PicsArt_05-29-02.11.04.jpg
PicsArt_05-29-02.11.04.jpg (204.69 KiB) Viewed 105 times
gem_nut85

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade