Innovative marine 20 setup - Janesville (sold)

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Innovative marine 20 setup - Janesville (sold)

Postby Iowan on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Innovative Marine Nuvo 20 set up. Neglected due to increased travel at work. 2 years old, no stand included. Has some livestock and live rock, 2 clowns, damsel, urchins, snails & crabs. LED light fixture and buckets/water containers included. Needs cleaned and probably cycled again. Want to sell as a package with all tank related accessories that I have, but willing to take livestock to local fish store for adoption if buyer wants to start fresh. I will help break down tank and load for buyer. Possibly willing to deliver or meet halfway depending on distance.

Asking $100 obo. Text is the best way to get ahold of me, might not see replies on here. First come first served, no holds. 608-371-4962

Not sure how to delete, but it is sold.
Last edited by Iowan on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iowan

Re: Innovative marine 20 setup - Janesville

Postby denita on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:07 am

Iowan wrote:Innovative Marine Nuvo 20 set up. Neglected due to increased travel at work. 2 years old, no stand included. Has some livestock and live rock, 2 clowns, damsel, urchins, snails & crabs. LED light fixture and buckets/water containers included. Needs cleaned and probably cycled again. Want to sell as a package with all tank related accessories that I have, but willing to take livestock to local fish store for adoption if buyer wants to start fresh. I will help break down tank and load for buyer. Possibly willing to deliver or meet halfway depending on distance.

Asking $100 obo. Text is the best way to get ahold of me, might not see replies on here. First come first served, no holds. 608-371-4962

Interested

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
Sail em, or Sell em!
denita

Postby denita on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:08 am

I can come get in am

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk
Sail em, or Sell em!
denita

Postby Iowan on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:41 am

Go ahead and text or call me at the number above and I can give you my address. I'm available most of today and tomorrow.
Iowan

Postby Iowan on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm

Sold.
Iowan

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade