Getting out of the hobby

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Getting out of the hobby

Postby wornout on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:57 pm

My kids are old enough to start traveling, so I have decided to tear down my system. I don't like the idea of strangers coming into my home to maintain it, or to have something go wrong while we are days away from home.

155 gallon bowfront tank,stand, 40 gallon sump 300$

Tank is drilled with three drains, has a bean animal style overflow. Photos show it before setup and after being shut down. I took the doors off to repaint them and never got around to it. I will even throw in a gallon of the paint I bought to paint it with.

6 stage RO DI with Booster pump, 300 GPD (dual membranes brs upgrade kit) auto shut off, dual inline tds meter, glycerin filled pressure gauge, pressure switch, replacement carbon, sediment, and chlorine filters and 30 gallon brute. 325$

Jebao DC 12000 Pump and OXO sump pad 80$

JBJ Auto top off, custom slide bracket. Comes with one sensor, and backups if it needs to be replaced. Also comes with 20 gallon brute and pump. 40$

5x5 Gallon Jugs 20$ for all of them

Two reefkeeper lite sets. I linked them together to run my entire setup, but you could use them on two separate tanks if you wanted to. 160$ for all of it.

SCA Aquariums SCA 301 Skimmer Rated for 65 Gallons 50$

SCA Aquariums SCA 302 Skimmer Rated for 175 Gallons 100$

Jager Eheim Tru Temp 300 Watts $25

BRS Reactor with MJ1200 Pump and GFO 50$ I alao have the deluxe version with the same pump with no GFO for 50$

Marinepure Block Plus 2 Gallons of Spheres 40$

Misc Chemicals and Test Kits nearest expiration is 2019. All of it for 30$

Toms AquaLifter Pump 5$

Located in Green Bay

my email is udongotk@gmail.com I try to check the forum, but email is easier to respond to if I am at work.
wornout

Re: Getting out of the hobby

Postby biojon on Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:07 pm

When can I stop by to see it? I have a shark and his tank is perfect! Do you text? 6086224702 jon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
biojon

Re: Getting out of the hobby

Postby Gary on Sat May 27, 2017 9:50 am

Is the Reefkeeper still available ?
Gary

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade