210 Gal AG Tank with Oak Stand/Canopy from RJ Ent**LOWER $$$

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

210 Gal AG Tank with Oak Stand/Canopy from RJ Ent**LOWER $$$

Postby waxaddict on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:37 am

Selling my 210 Gallon Aqueon with Nice Espresso colored Oak Stand and Canopy from RJ Enterprises.

The tank is backwards right now in my living room as I was working on the plumbing from the back. Don't have any good shots of tank but its in great shape with no major scratches. Tank is about 7-8 years old. Only used for about 4.5 years. Hasn't been filled in about 2.5 years. Was going to put it back up after a big overhaul but now I am in a tough financial spot and need to let it go.

Stand and canopy are from here http://rjaquatics.com/front-page/home/p ... re-series/

I will send photos on request, but remember.... this thing is backwards and weighs about 17 tons so I cant move it easily at all.
$850

Canopy and stand were $1350 shipped to me. Could be refinished or painted to match and colored furniture you may have. Canopy has three 3" holes in the lid for venting heat/moisture from lights/tank.

Come see it anytime in Edgerton. Bonus gifts included with purchase. I wish I had photos of it sitting the right way, but I never intended on selling it until recently and had been working on the sump and plumbing. I had a my friend who does car tint vinyl wrap the back with a deep blue color instead of a background that you tape on. Only problem, is now I cant take any photos except for the side panel and only from one view.
Last edited by waxaddict on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waxaddict

Re: 210 Gallon Aqueon with Nice Oak Stand and Canopy from RJ

Postby waxaddict on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Please!! don't everyone fight over it at once...........

Any questions, let me know.
waxaddict

Re: 210 Gal AG Tank with Oak Stand/Canopy from RJ Ent**LOWER

Postby waxaddict on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:21 pm

Bump

Lower Price
waxaddict

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade