Looking to get back in the hobby

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Looking to get back in the hobby

Postby Bernermom76 on Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:00 pm

I am looking to start up a small tank. I use to own a beautiful 125 gallon saltwater tank but due to a divorce I had to sell. I miss my tank. I am looking for a small nano cube or biocube for a small price.(nothing that leaks neither). I will even consider another small tank that is drilled for use of a sump tank. I don't have alot to spend to start up.....so anyone who could help out to get me started again I would so appreciate it. I had over $3000 invested in my 125 and lost alot of money when I sold it. I cried. I do still have some saltwater supplies left so all I honestly need is a tank.
Bernermom76

Re: Looking to get back in the hobby

Postby MadCityReefer on Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:38 pm

Craigslist is your friend. There are so many good deals for used tanks and equipment on there. If you hold off I will be raffling off a new Coralife LED BioCube with matching stand at the MARS Swap.
KEEP ON REEFIN ON!!
tank build: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12927
MadCityReefer

Re: Looking to get back in the hobby

Postby guitarguy on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:36 am

Bernermom76 wrote:I am looking to start up a small tank. I use to own a beautiful 125 gallon saltwater tank but due to a divorce I had to sell. I miss my tank. I am looking for a small nano cube or biocube for a small price.(nothing that leaks neither). I will even consider another small tank that is drilled for use of a sump tank. I don't have alot to spend to start up.....so anyone who could help out to get me started again I would so appreciate it. I had over $3000 invested in my 125 and lost alot of money when I sold it. I cried. I do still have some saltwater supplies left so all I honestly need is a tank.
Hi I have a used bio cube and stand everything but no light if your interested. I could help you out . I could also throw in some easy corals when your tank is done cycling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
guitarguy

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade